Chartio is building the best visualization interface to data. We make connection easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insight from their data.
To do that, we connect at the deepest levels of integration to hundreds of companies, and we insist on doing it in a light-weight, easy-to-configure manner with zero compromises in security. And that's where you come in. We're looking for a backend software engineer to help us expand our growing list of compatible data sources quickly and securely while keeping things speedy and scalable.
Work Most Closely With
- Extensive Python experience
- Scalability/reliability experience
- Linux/Unix server administration
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Database familiarity
- Full time availability in San Francisco
- Amazon AWS/EC2 experience
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Free lunches
- Choose your own setup