Chartio is building the best visualization and exploration interface to data - and we need someone with both analytical and people skills to help our customers find their inner data hero!
Our awesome success team is a key differentiator for our product and highly regarded by our customers. As a Customer Success Intern, you’ll be the first to interact with active prospects and ensure that they get the answers they need to decide that Chartio is a great fit for their team.
This is an hourly temporary position where you’ll be part of a fun, motivated, and helpful team. We’ll help you learn SQL and Chartio as well as get experience with support tools and best practices for a customer success career.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be the face of Chartio to our prospects
- Respond to questions about Chartio, SQL, analytics, data source connections, etc.
- Communicate with customers via email, chat, Slack, and video
- Escalate in-depth technical questions to Tier II and III teammates
- Be a customer advocate to ensure customer feedback is communicated to product and engineering team
- Current college student or recent graduate studying a technical field like Data Analytics, Engineering, Math
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written communication
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excel / Google Sheets familiarity; SQL knowledge a huge plus but not required
- Continuously looking to learn
- Interested in a career in Customer Success or BI
Details and Benefits
- Starting in January 2021 for 3-4 months
- Up to 40 per week; Hourly wage
- Remote work