Chartio is building the best visualization and exploration interface to data - and we need someone with both analytical and people skills to help our customers find their inner data hero!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to enable, grow, retain and delight our customers. Our awesome success team is a key differentiator for our product and highly regarded by our customers. As a Chartio CSM, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our customers, responsible for their complete post-sales lifecycle. You will be responsible for driving adoption of Chartio in your book of accounts.
Success in this role is defined by the customer deriving value from Chartio which will result in renewed contracts and expansion opportunities.
You will work closely with the customer, Chartio support and product teams to ensure Chartio is successfully implemented in the organization and manage customer expectations around support and product requests. By understanding the customer’s needs and the impact Chartio has on their business, you will be a customer advocate internally at Chartio.
- Establish open communication with your POCs and power users in each of your accounts
- Navigate customer org structures to identify and engage key stakeholders
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by fostering productive conversations about Chartio, data analytics and data management best practices
- Create and execute on plans for implementation, expansion and new product rollouts
- Coordinate trainings on BI best practices and Chartio specific topics
- Use your in-depth knowledge of Chartio to help our customers become experts themselves
- Monitor client health, diagnose problems, and respond strategically
- Advocate for customers and represent their needs internally
- Collaborate with sales colleagues as appropriate to close renewal and upsell opportunities
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager, or Account Executive role at a SaaS company
- SQL / data analytics / Business Intelligence experience
- Experience in driving success within your assigned customer accounts
- Fanatical about customer success and driving customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to reporting customer usage, adoption, support tickets, testimonials, and product feedback
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience
- Organized, independent, self starter with superb time management skills and a love for Salesforce
- Adaptability and creative problem solving
- Constantly looking to learn and improve
- Full time availability in Blacksburg, VA, but remote to start
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun, passionate, and skilled co-workers