In today’s hyper-competitive age, business leaders need to understand and visualize their data to succeed. However, for too long, Business Intelligence tools have been way too complicated to use, making data out of reach to all, except the largest companies…until now.
Chartio is on a mission to give everyone access to their data, so you don’t need a dedicated data team to understand your data and succeed at your jobs. We make connecting to data easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone on any team can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insights.
And that’s where you come in. As Product Marketing Lead, you will work to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for Chartio’s cloud business intelligence solution. You will also work closely with our partners and customers to build differentiated offerings and create the industry’s best advocacy program.
The position will report to Chartio’s VP of Marketing and will be based in San Francisco, CA.
- Create and execute on go-to-market strategies for new product releases to drive achievement of company revenue goals.
- Develop content that clearly articulates the value of Chartio – from new website pages to insights and customer research that speaks to our value proposition
- Support Sales through the development of sales enablement programs and materials to increase close rates and decrease time-to-close. Train the sales and other customer facing teams on how to position and sell Chartio.
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis, positioning, and strategies for effectively competing and winning in the marketplace.
- Develop compelling product messaging and content by becoming an expert on our customers, their pain-points, and criteria for buying Chartio.
- Gather and quantify feedback from the customers, partners and the market to guide our roadmap. Partner with Product Management to craft the right product offerings and value propositions for each segment and persona.
- Analyze product behavior and market trends to develop effective customer marketing campaigns and incentives to increase adoption and upsell opportunities.
- Lead our customer advocacy programs and build the most passionate advocate community in the industry.
- Minimum 3+ years of product marketing experience in the business intelligence or related data market preferred
- Ability to convert comprehensive ideas and quantitative data into simple messages that appeal to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate and capable story teller
- Comfortable presenting and demoing products to audiences, both internally and externally.
- Passion for data literacy in businesses and data-driven cultures.
- Solid understanding of key marketing principles and best practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at handling multiple concurrent projects and have a relentless obsession for excellence.
- Self-motivated, organized, disciplined and able to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options package
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Fun, passionate, and skilled co-workers