At Chartio we’re building a human interface to data that enables anyone (not just data teams) to explore and understand their business data. Excel has been around for 38 years and is a fantastic product that’s approachable to so many. But as soon as data gets larger than a spreadsheet, people still today have to rely on a data person, learn SQL, or a complex interface. We aim to unlock that, and are looking for another Senior Product Designer to get there.
You’d work on things like
- Visual SQL - our visual version of SQL
- Data Visualization design
- Dashboard design
- Collaboration features
- Website design
- Marketing materials
- SWAG & Ads
We are a diverse group of tool builders who care deeply about what we create. We desire to continually deserve the appreciation and admiration of our customers - and do for data what Figma has done for design. We are looking for someone to expand our perspective and skill set, while keeping our bar high.
If that sounds like you, and you are interested in increasing human intelligence through enabling data literacy for the masses we’d love to talk!
We desire to continually deserve the appreciation and admiration of our customers - and do for data what Figma has done for design.
- Extensive background (5+ years) in web and application UX design
- An eagerness to interview and work with our customers
- Passion for information visualization
- Opinionated knowledge of HTML and CSS, using each to translate designs into prototypes
- Portfolio of past work
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or similar tool
- User testing experience
- Prior information visualization experience (nice to have)
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Free lunches
- Choose your own setup