In today’s hyper-competitive age, business leaders need to understand and visualize their data to succeed. However, for too long, Business Intelligence tools have been way too complicated to use, making data out of reach to all, except the largest companies…until now.
Chartio is on a mission to give everyone access to their data, so you don’t need a dedicated data team to understand your data and succeed at your jobs. We make connecting to data easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone on any team can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insights.
And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for software engineers familiar with both back and front-end development to work with us on all parts of the stack. People have their focuses but no one knows just a single part of the stack here. Whether you prefer reading TCP dump outputs or profiling CSS selection performance we’ve got a place for you!
- Develop new and exciting features for Visual SQL, dashboards, and the rest of the Chartio application that make our customers smile.
- Implement backend endpoints in Python, Django, and Celery that interact with Postgres database and other AWS services. Also, don’t forget the tests.
- Help deploy new infrastructure on Amazon Web Services using Terraform and Ansible.
- Collaborate daily with other software engineers on the software design, code reviews, and system architecture.
- Work with product, design, and other stakeholders to plan and implement new features.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Leadership experience working in team environments.
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST protocols.
- Experience working with relational databases like Postgres or MySQL.
- Familiarity with running production applications in Linux.
- Full time availability in San Francisco.
- Competitive salary and substantial equity
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability Insurance
- Free lunches and snacks
- A happy, smart and motivated team to work with on a daily basis.