Chartio's mission is to enable anyone in a company to dig through and discover data themselves, without having to rely on a separate data team. Simple to set up and easy to use, dig deep into your data to quickly gain the insights you need to make better business decisions.
We are growing our sales and marketing teams and need someone to manage the technical and operational processes for all of our leads coming from various channels through the various leads stages and pipelines. This role will consist of constant systems architecting, development and analysis using our collection of tools including Hubspot, SalesForce, SalesLoft, Discover Org, Chartio and more.
Ideal candidates would have experience and passion for creating systems ensuring an optimized, automated and streamlined experience for both our customers and our employees.
- Manage, maintain and continually improve the lead flow process
- Facilitate the sales and marketing team with continuous process improvements
- Managing sales compensation plans
- Monitor and maintain accountability in all components (technical and human) of the lead flow process
- Build reports (using Chartio!) monitoring the efficiencies of the lead flow and identify points of opportunity
- Work closely with the heads of Sales and Marketing to accomplish company initiatives
- 2+ years of SalesForce administration experience
- Apex development experience
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous process improvements
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent analytical skills
- Quick learner, naturally curious
- Competitive salary & commision
- Substantial equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Free lunches