On December 17, Dave Fowler, our fearless leader here at Chartio, was selected as a Forbes 30 Under 30 technology pioneer. We weren’t able to celebrate over the holidays, so we are kicking off the New Year with a cheers to Dave and the other 29 technology pioneers selected.
Although this is Dave’s second year to be chosen for the list, Dave is humbled to be listed alongside many friends and Y Combinator alumni. Congratulations to the other Y Combinator startups who were also on the list:
- Nate Blecharczyk, Airbnb
- Adora & Aaron Cheung, Pathjoy
- Patrick and John Collison, Stripe
- Eric Frenkiel, MemSQL
- Adam Goldstein and Steve Huffman, Hipmunk
- Daniel Gross and Robby Walker, Cue
- Victor Ho and Matt Doka, FiveStars
- Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, Dropbox
- Alex Mittal and Boris Silver, FundersClub
- Alexis Ohanian, Reddit
- Joshua Reeves, ZenPayroll
- David Rusenko, Weebly
- Dan Siroker, Optimizely
We are excited to see what is store and look forward to following your success in 2013.