Chartio is a powerful business intelligence solution that allows anyone to query & analyze data from any data source. Simple to set up and easy to use, dig deep into your data to quickly gain the insights you need to make better business decisions.
We are growing our Outbound Sales Development team and are looking for someone who loves working with people. We are a fast-moving company. This is your opportunity to make a massive impact as a key part of our business and sales team.
Our Sales Development team assists in the creation of new sales pipeline. Sales Development Representatives reach out to and consult with prospects, working to understand their needs. SDRs work towards identifying the natural next steps to guide our prospects towards a partnership with our company that will revolutionize their business.
Each SDR that joins Chartio is given the tools and opportunity to succeed. Top SDR performers are put on a career path to become a SaaS Sales Representative. This opportunity is an excellent jumpstart to your future technical sales career.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to collaborate within a team environment
- Team-oriented: We're a fast-growing, but small company. Everyone needs to be willing to help others and take on projects that will make the company better.
- A hunger to learn: We're not about being right, but about getting better. Great thoughts come from all areas; being open-minded to all of them ensures that we don't miss any.
- The ability to dream big: Being successful as a company requires not being afraid of upsetting the status quo in an effort to improve how the company operates. We are looking for someone who consistently asks the question, "Is there a better way to do this?"
- Grounded: Execution plays a big part in keeping us successful. We need someone who is willing to do the hard work of realizing our dreams as a company.
- Learn and become proficient with our sales process
- Perform outbound prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications via telephone and email
- Maintain call volume of 50 - 75 calls per day to qualify target leads and create pipeline for sales
- Update and maintain Sales CRM systems and records
- Consistently achieve and out-perform monthly goals
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Ability and desire to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process and performance
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 1-2+ years of work experience (Previous sales training a plus.)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- History of setting and achieving personal goals
- BS/BA degree required
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup environment. This means short timelines, hard work, and the ability to be scrappy when required. We want people who are ambitious, resourceful and bold
- Have authorization to work in the United States.
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
- Substantial equity at a pre-IPO company
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks
- Great startup company culture
- Career advancement opportunities for top performers