We're constantly working to improve Chartio. Here are some highlights from our recent releases. Have a feature request you'd like to see here? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest: 2020 Feature Releases
Redesigned the top navigation bar
Improved UI for inviting new team members
- Updated Advanced Drawer styling
- Moved chart types list to right-side of chart preview pane
- Added support for Google Analytics
- Added support for Data Stores
- Updated styling for Themes management page
🎉Visual SQL 🎉
Enabled Try Visual SQL button for all organizations!
- Added Guided Formulas to the Calculated Column Table Action
Added drag-and-drop functionality to reorder columns when using the Reorder Columns Table Action
- Added support for Date Bucket Dashboard Controls
- Added support for Alerts 🔔
- Enabled “Auto” chart type by default, which automatically selects an appropriate chart type based on the query results
- Added help info in the chart panel when selecting a chart type that requires different table results in order to display properly
- Improved display on varying screen sizes, ensuring the Result Table is always a percentage of screen height
- Improved user experience and squashed several bugs 🐜 in the schema browser and SQL Mode
- Canceling a query takes effect immediately in the interface
- Added keyboard shortcuts ⌨️:
- Improved performance of displaying charts with large data values
- Fixed display issue with donut Pie charts at certain values
- Added video and documentation help to New Data Source page, making it easier to get help connecting new sources
- Increased data limit from 10,000 rows to 20,000 rows of data for Bubble Map Charts!
- Log scheduled report creations/updates/deletions in the Dashboard Activity
- Add Datasource Type Field to the Chartio Query Log Datasource
- ⭐️Embedding Update: For the payload, you may now also use the dashboard slug string instead of the dashboard ID.
- Log removal of a user from an organization in the Activity Log