“Chart title”, “Title font size”, “Chart subtitle”, “Subtitle font size”, and “Show tooltips” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
- Map type
- Choose the type of map for your Bubble Map chart
- Automatic: default; infers the best map to use based on your data
- World continents
- United States (State)
- United States (County)
- United Kingdom (County)
- France (Departments)
- North America
- South America
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
- Bubble size of smallest value
- Specify the minimum size of bubbles; max value is 50
- Bubble size of largest value
- Specify the maximum size of bubbles; max value is 50
- Circle opacity
- The bubble opacity; decimal value from 0 to 1, where 1 is the most opaque
- Symbol type
- Change the shape of the bubbles
- Circle (default)
- Fill or outline
- Select to fill the bubbles
Check out Drilldowns for more information on this tab.