“Chart title”, “Title font size”, “Show legend”, “Show tooltips”, “Round tooltip values” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
- Sort slices by value
- Sorts pie slices from greatest to least in terms of value
- Group to other
- If your Pie chart has a lot of small data segments, we may automatically group those segments together into an “Other” slice to clean up the chart output; selected by default
Deselecting displays all results separately (i.e., no auto-generated “Other” slice)
- Group to other cutoff
- Editable when Group to other is selected
Specify the maximum number of slices to show in the chart; remaining slices are grouped into “Other”
- Donut chart
- Turns your Pie chart into a Donut chart
- Show total in center
- Editable when Donut chart is selected
Show the total value (i.e., sum of all slice values) in the middle of your Donut chart
- Label format
- Choose from the following:
- 1 000,00
“Show legend”, “Placement”, and “Number of columns” can be found in the Legend section of our Chart Settings page.
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
Check out Drilldowns for more information on this tab.