- Range Input example
Chartio's Range Input Control allows users to dynamically filter charts based on a numeric range.
- Relative Date Variables examples
Relative Date variables allow you to specify a dynamic date which can be used wherever you would enter a fixed date value.
- Add a measure to a Date Slider
Date Sliders are useful for analyzing periods of time. Additional dimensionality can be added by putting a measure into your Date Slider.
- Create a dependent Dropdown
Filter your Dropdown's results according to the selection made in a connected Dropdown
- Filter a Text Input with wildcards
Edit the WHERE statement in SQL Mode in order for your Text Input Controls to allow a list of search terms to filter your charts.
- Show All setting for dashboard Controls
If you create a dropdown control to Show All on the empty state, you are telling the chart's query not to filter anything.
- Use CASE statements with Dropdowns
Use a CASE statement in a Dropdown Control to customize the results appearing in the list.
- Use key-value pairs in a Dropdown
To create a dropdown with a key value pair, edit your dropdown to add a second column into dimension; this column will be the display values.