“Chart title”, “Title font size”,” Show legend”, “Show tooltips”, and “Round tooltip values” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
- Switch measures for Y / size
- Swaps Columns 2 and 3 (i.e., the y-values are now the size values, and the size values are now the y-values)
“Title”, “Show labels”, “Label steps”, “Rotate labels”, and “Label format” can be found in the X Axis section of our Chart Settings page.
“Title”, “Show labels”, “Rotate labels”, “Label format”, and “Range override” can be found in the Y Axis (Left) section of our Chart Settings page.
- Logarithmic scale
- Editable when Stacked is unselected
Displays the y-axis on a logarithmic scale
- Reverse axis
- Reverses the values on the y-axis
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
- Max bubble size
- Choose the maximum size of bubbles
- Auto size: default
Check out Drilldowns for more information on this tab.
Check out the Annotation section from the Chart Settings page for more details.