“Chart title”, “Title font size”, “Show tooltips”, and “Round tooltip values” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
- Map type
- Choose the type of map for your Bubble Map chart
- Automatic: default; infers the best map to use based on your data
- World map by country
- US map by state
- Europe by country
- Africa by country
- Australia by state & New Zealand
- Area code/name
- Select the format of your area codes/names
- 2 letter ISO code
- 3 letter ISO code
- State code
- Enhance contrast
- Increase the contrast between colors
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
- Add End Color
- Available when Use custom colors is selected
Click this option to specify a Start and End color for the color gradient
Check out Drilldowns for more information on this tab.