“Chart title”, “Title font size”, “Show tooltips”, and “Round tooltip values” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
- Normalize y values
- Gives each line its own y-value range
If deselected, each line has the same y-value range.
When the lines of your Sparkline chart appear to be straight, it’s difficult to see the trends in the data. By normalizing the values, the trends become clearer.
“Title”, “Show labels”, “Label steps”, “Rotate labels”, and “Label format” can be found in the Axis section of our Chart Settings page.
“Show labels” can be found in the Axis section of our Chart Settings page.
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
- Use multiple colors
- By default, each line in the Sparkline is the same color. Selecting this option uses a different color for each line, and the colors depend on the dashboard theme.
- Show dots
- Shows dots at the plotted data points on your lines
- Linear interpolation
- Choose the type of interpolation for your chart:
- Linear: Uses the least number of data points, resulting in a more jagged line
- Smoothed: Uses more data points than Linear interpolation, resulting in a smoother line
- Cubic: Uses the more data points than Smoothed interpolation, resulting in a more precise smooth line
- Line weight
- Specify the boldness of the line
- Show area of sparklines
- Fills in the area below each line
- Half opacity
- Editable when Show area of sparklines is selected
Reduces the opacity of area layers to 50%, making them more transparent
- Show start value labels
- Shows the value at the starting point of each line
- Show end value labels
- Shows the value at the ending point of each line
- Label format
- Select one of the following formats for the start and end value labels:
- 1 000,00