“Chart title”, “Title font size”, “Show legend”, “Show tooltips”, and “Round tooltip values” can be found in the General section of our Chart Settings page.
“Title”, “Show labels”, “Label steps”, “Rotate labels”, and “Label format” can be found in the Axis section of our Chart Settings page.
“Title”, “Show labels”, “Rotate labels”, “Label format”, and “Range override” can be found in the Axis section of our Chart Settings page.
- Logarithmic scale
- Displays the y-axis on a logarithmic scale
- Reverse axis
- Reverses the values of the y-axis
“Background color” and “Use custom colors” can be found in the Color section of our Chart Settings page.
- Show dots
- Shows dots at the plotted data points on your lines
- Linear interpolation
- Choose the type of interpolation for your chart:
- Linear: Uses the least number of data points, resulting in a more jagged line
- Smoothed: Uses more data points than Linear interpolation, resulting in a smoother line
- Cubic: Uses the more data points than Smoothed interpolation, resulting in a more precise smooth line
- Line weight
- Specify the boldness of the line
- Value labels
- Shows the values of each plotted data point directly on the chart
- Use custom styles
- Style your lines
- Dual Y-axis
- If selected, the last number of columns (specified in Last X columns on right axis) use a different range from the original left y-axis range; the second axis appears on the right-side of the chart
- Last X columns on right axis
- The specified number of columns use the right y-axis range
Default value is 1, meaning the last column in your result set uses the right y-axis range
Check out Drilldowns for more information on this tab.
Check out the Annotation section from the Chart Settings page for more details.